What a strange ride we’ve been on these past year.
And yet, we have found new ways of remaining in ministry and growing in Christ.
Those who return to in-person worship will notice many differences.
8:30 A.M. Blended: service in Sanctuary
9:45 A.M. Modern: in Ministry Center with overflow seating simulcast in Sanctuary
11:00 A.M. Traditional: in Sanctuary with overflow seating simulcast in Ministry Center
• Each service will have special seating arrangements allowing for the six-foot social distancing
• We will suspend greeting time and ask folks to maintain a six-foot distance from those not in their immediate family
• We are encouraging everyone to wear masks
• The furniture has been removed from the hallways to limit social grouping
• Hymnals and pew Bibles have been removed
I hope you can see that while we are excited to regather in our building for our Sunday morning services, we are taking precautions to ensure the safety of those who attend. Please continue to pray for our church as we make the slow transition back to “normal.” I look forward to seeing you soon!
– Baxter Hurley